Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > Worldclient memory usage

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

Worldclient memory usage

[Peek, Dan]
Dan Peek
Dan Peek - 06:40pm, Oct 8 2019

I have worldclient running and about 12 users who mainly use caldav. When my users check the public calendar using caldav, worldclient memory climbs until the system memory (16GB) is exhausted.

Can you please give me an idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dan

  (older msg: 26)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Dan Peek - Oct 21, 2019 10:01 am (#27 Total: 30)

Photo of Author
Dan Peek
Arron,
Looks like the latest fix did the trick! I did not want to respond immediately after I tested it. I have monitored it over the last couple of days and the memory use has been very consistently reasonable. I will let you know if I see anything like the behavior we saw before occurs.

Thank you for all of your help and attention to this issue. It's been good to know you are just a message away when help is needed.

Dan

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Oct 21, 2019 10:04 am (#28 Total: 30)

Hi Dan,

I’m glad we could help.

Just an FYI, this fix is not included in MDaemon 19.5.0.  We will include it in our next release, 19.5.1.  If you decide you need to upgrade to 19.5 before we release 19.5.1, just let me know and I can get you updated files for 19.5.0.

Director of Product Development

Looks like the latest fix did the trick! I did not want to respond immediately after I tested it. I have monitored it over the last couple of days and the memory use has been very consistently reasonable. I will let you know if I see anything like the behavior we saw before occurs.

Thank you for all of your help and attention to this issue. It's been good to know you are just a message away when help is needed.

Dan

View/reply at Worldclient memory usage

This list is for questions and discussions about MDAEMON and
WorldClient. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-wc-issues-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .