Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > 19.5.0 Problems

19.5.0 Problems

[Hollyman, Chris]
Chris Hollyman
Chris Hollyman - 05:00am, Oct 18 2019

Hi,

I have just upgraded to 19.5 and run into some weird problems. My server is 2012R2, 32GB, i7 multiple SSD. I utilise IIS as a front end provider. I also use CertifyTheWeb to provide LetsEncrypt SSL. MD is installed to C under default conditions.

So I first noticed In the Plugins Tab that “c:\mdaemon\app\mddp.dll” could not load. To fix I copied over from the ISAPI folder to at least get it working, which it seemed to. I restarted Mdaemon and no errors and the autodiscovr server was responding.

Secondly I am getting this error in the logs:
191018 194927017 W [00001DEE] 0x81310170 Unable to authorize additional accounts, available license count is insufficient.
191018 194927017 W [00001DEE] 0x81310030 Account does not have permission to use ActiveSync
I have 250 license AS and am using 33 of them.

Thirdly I don’t get any information in the Plug-ins\Activesync or MDaemon Discovery Proocol or the AutoDiscovery tabs anymore. Is this just a setting?

Fourth on the list is if I enable Advanced Management Options in the Mobile Device Management Screen and Apply/OK it does not save the option or give me advanced options.

Fifth is I am getting lots of Client Expired Key from iphones. I have had this before and thought it was just isolated emails but for some clients it’s happening often and resync their devices when it does.

That’s it for the moment. I hope you can give me some insight as to what maybe happening.

Chris

  (older msg: 11)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Nov 8, 2019 7:53 am (#12 Total: 15)

Hi Chris,

I copied your MDDP and Autodiscover logs to my test machine and I had the same issue. It would not show the logs in the UI. I resolved it on my test machine by restarting the MDDP service and the AutoDiscover service. Will you try the same?

To restart them, open the MDaemon Configuration Session and in the bottom left corner find MDaemon Discover Protocol in the Servers section of the tree. Right click and select disable. Then right click again and select enable. Repeat the same thing for the AutoDiscover Service. Does it fix it for you?

If it does not, please download and run Process Monitor from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon

You’ll want to filter it to only show disk activity in the MDaemon\Logs directory. Are there any errors trying to read the MDDP or AutoDiscover logs?