Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > 19.5.0 Problems

19.5.0 Problems

[Hollyman, Chris]
Chris Hollyman
Chris Hollyman - 05:00am, Oct 18 2019

Hi,

I have just upgraded to 19.5 and run into some weird problems. My server is 2012R2, 32GB, i7 multiple SSD. I utilise IIS as a front end provider. I also use CertifyTheWeb to provide LetsEncrypt SSL. MD is installed to C under default conditions.

So I first noticed In the Plugins Tab that “c:\mdaemon\app\mddp.dll” could not load. To fix I copied over from the ISAPI folder to at least get it working, which it seemed to. I restarted Mdaemon and no errors and the autodiscovr server was responding.

Secondly I am getting this error in the logs:
191018 194927017 W [00001DEE] 0x81310170 Unable to authorize additional accounts, available license count is insufficient.
191018 194927017 W [00001DEE] 0x81310030 Account does not have permission to use ActiveSync
I have 250 license AS and am using 33 of them.

Thirdly I don’t get any information in the Plug-ins\Activesync or MDaemon Discovery Proocol or the AutoDiscovery tabs anymore. Is this just a setting?

Fourth on the list is if I enable Advanced Management Options in the Mobile Device Management Screen and Apply/OK it does not save the option or give me advanced options.

Fifth is I am getting lots of Client Expired Key from iphones. I have had this before and thought it was just isolated emails but for some clients it’s happening often and resync their devices when it does.

That’s it for the moment. I hope you can give me some insight as to what maybe happening.

Chris

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Oct 22, 2019 7:16 am (#5 Total: 15)

3). In MDaemon, under Setup / Server Settings / Logging / Log Mode, Do you have the options selected to “Log everything into separate files based on date” or is one of the other radio buttons selected? If its one of the other radio buttons, which one?

Is an MDDP-$DATE$.log file being created? Is any data logged to the log file?

Is an AutoDiscover-$DATE$.log file being created? Is any data logged to the log file?

4). Are you changing the setting using the MDaemon configuration session or MDaemon Remote Administration? Please verify that the account that MDaemon is running as, and the account the configuration session is running as have full control of the MDaemon\Data\ directory. By default MDaemon runs as the localsystem account and the configuration session should be running as the user you are logged in as when you start the configuration session. If you are attempting to make the change from MDaemon Remote Administration, and it is configured to run in IIS, then the Identity of the application pool will need access to the directory along with the IUSR account.

5). Please send me AirSync logs that show the errors occurring along with MSG files that I can use to reproduce the issue. If you send the airsync log for an entire day, please let me know the user and device the issue is occurring with. If you prefer you can send this information to me privately, arron@altn.com.

Director of Product Development