Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > fax sending

fax sending

[manfred.ell@mani.pt]
manfred.ell@man…
manfred.ell@mani.pt - 10:43am, Oct 30 2019
Guest User

Hi All

we receive fax via email (efax vodafone).
We sometimes (yucks) also need to send a fax.

This accomplished by sending to a specific email address on a specific smtp server.

Is there a way on MDaemon to forward an email via a specific smtp server to get this working?

Thx in advance!

--
Manfred Ell, Dr. rer. nat., Dipl. Chem., MBA
MANI Indústrias Plásticas, S.A.

manfred.ell@mani.pt - Nov 4, 2019 5:32 am (#1 Total: 17)

Hi

no one?

I’m reposting as I don’t know if message has been received to list.

Thx