Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > MDaemon 19.5.1 under IIS 10

MDaemon 19.5.1 under IIS 10

Hello, is there a recent installation guide for MDaemon 19.5.1 under
Microsoft IIS?

Grettings Martin

md-support@mdaemon.com - Nov 7, 2019 9:26 am (#1 Total: 5)

HI Martin

During the Beta Cycle I asked the same questions to Arron.  I did manage to use a number of the articles to get it fully functioning but I would also like to see an updated KB article.

What are you missing for now if I can help I will.

Kind Regards

Simon

From: Martin Damerau <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 10:55:12 -0500
Subject: [md-support] MDaemon 19.5.1 under IIS 10

Hello, is there a recent installation guide for MDaemon 19.5.1 under
Microsoft IIS?

Grettings Martin

support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the

md-support@mdaemon.com - Nov 7, 2019 9:26 am (#2 Total: 5)

From: Martin Damerau <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 10:55:12 -0500