Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > MDaemon 19.5.1 under IIS 10

MDaemon 19.5.1 under IIS 10

Hello, is there a recent installation guide for MDaemon 19.5.1 under
Microsoft IIS?

Grettings Martin

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Martin Damerau - Nov 13, 2019 3:31 pm (#5 Total: 5)

Photo of Author
Martin Damerau
Am 12.11.2019 um 16:02 schrieb Marlon B:

> Please review the following articles as well:
> https://www.altn.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KnowledgeBaseResults/?Number=1234

Hi,
I've tried this tutorial several times on the server, but unfortunately
it never worked. It always appeared from the IIS an error message. I
have a test server with MDaemon and IIS installed and made about this
the configuration, it worked immediately.
With APPCMD I have now created an IIS backup from the test server,
restored it to the old server and it works.
I did not continue to search for the error.

Greetings
Martin