Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > ActiveSync

ActiveSync

Ever since upgrading to 19.5.0 and 19.5.1

I have random ActiveSync clients in outlook not reporting inbox messages.

Their whole inbox vanishes. If I remove the client in active sync it comes back. Then randomly vanishes sometimes twice a day sometimes once a week, Outlook 2016 and 2019.

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Nov 13, 2019 8:49 am (#1 Total: 2)

Are there any errors in the AirSync log?

You can use the ActiveSync Log Viewer to make it easier to search for errors in the log.  To run the log viewer go to C:\MDaemon\ASLogViewer and double click ASLogViewer.exe.  By default it only shows sessions with errors or warnings.

Does Outlook show any errors?

Can you send me the entire AirSync log that includes a time period when this has happened?   Also, please include the username for the user having the issue.  Please send the information to arron@altn.com.

Ever since upgrading to 19.5.0 and 19.5.1

I have random ActiveSync clients in outlook not reporting inbox messages.

Their whole inbox vanishes. If I remove the client in active sync it comes back. Then randomly vanishes sometimes twice a day sometimes once a week, Outlook 2016 and 2019.

View/reply at ActiveSync