Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > XMPP client on Android

XMPP client on Android

[Hanks, John]
John Hanks
John Hanks - 05:39pm, Jan 10 2020

Hello,

Can someone recommend which XMPP Chat clients work on Android?

I'm trying AstraChat and it logs in, but that's about all that ever happens.  I can't get any response between accounts and never shows as online.

John Hanks
Skagit Valley Computer Solutions
360-855-0313

John Hanks (apparently) - Jan 11, 2020 1:14 am (#2 Total: 2)

John Hanks

Yeah, I always do Expert settings and specify server and ports when necessary.

Thanks, I’ll try Conversations.

Från: John Hanks <john@sv-cs.com>

Datum: 2020-01-10 23:40 (GMT+01:00)

Till: md-support@mdaemon.com

Rubrik: [md-support] XMPP client on Android