Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > ActiveSync turning off

ActiveSync turning off

[Hanks, John]
John Hanks
John Hanks - 03:21am, Jan 21 2020

I've had two different client sites today have ActiveSync disabled.

Both running 32bit 19.5.3.

I have to stop MD and restart, then re-enable AS.

John Hanks
Skagit Valley Computer Solutions
360-855-0313

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jon Schaeffer - Jan 25, 2020 10:36 am (#3 Total: 4)

Photo of Author
Jon Schaeffer
Having the same issue. Sometimes I can get it to work by toggling different services on and off, but not always. May just go back to 19.0.3 as it was always stable.

Jonathan Merkel - Jan 27, 2020 9:17 am (#4 Total: 4)

Jonathan Merkel
The ActiveSync server may shut down after running continuously for about 4 weeks.  This will be fixed in the next version (19.5.4).  If you restart MDaemon (the service, not just the Configuration Session UI), ActiveSync should start back up.

--
Jonathan Merkel
Vice President of Application Development

From: Jon Schaeffer <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 10:36:29 -0500
Subject: [md-support] ActiveSync turning off