Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Message that Crashes MDaemon LocalQ MD19.5.4

Message that Crashes MDaemon LocalQ MD19.5.4

[md-support, Simon Sutcliffe via]
Simon Sutcliffe…
Simon Sutcliffe via md-support - 12:34pm, Feb 24 2020
Guest User

Team

I have a dump of the MDProcess available and a message file that appears to stop the LocalQ processing.

Where should I upload it to and for who's attention?

Cheers

Simon

Arron Caruth - Feb 24, 2020 2:23 pm (#1 Total: 8)

You can upload the files to our FTP server:

Server: r2d2.altn.com

Username: Uploader

Password: incoming

Once the files are uploaded please let us know the name of the file(s) that you uploaded and I will take a look.

I have a dump of the MDProcess available and a message file that appears to stop the LocalQ processing.

Where should I upload it to and for who's attention?

Cheers

Simon

No trees were harmed in the sending of this
email, but a large number of electrons were
terribly inconvenienced.