Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Message that Crashes MDaemon LocalQ MD19.5.4

Message that Crashes MDaemon LocalQ MD19.5.4

[md-support, Simon Sutcliffe via]
Simon Sutcliffe…
Simon Sutcliffe via md-support - 12:34pm, Feb 24 2020
Guest User

Team

I have a dump of the MDProcess available and a message file that appears to stop the LocalQ processing.

Where should I upload it to and for who's attention?

Cheers

Simon

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Feb 24, 2020 5:06 pm (#3 Total: 8)

I was able to reproduce an issue, I didn’t get MD to crash, but its using 50% of the CPU and not processing the message.  I have submitted the dump for further analysis by the developers and will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Thanks,

From: Arron Caruth <Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com>
To: md-support@mdaemon.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:23:00 -0600

Hello,

You can upload the files to our FTP server:

Server: r2d2.altn.com

Username: Uploader

Password: incoming

Once the files are uploaded please let us know the name of the file(s) that you uploaded and I will take a look.