Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Mdaemon API Access via Postman

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Mdaemon API Access via Postman

[Mclaughlin, John]
John Mclaughlin
John Mclaughlin - 02:28pm, Mar 6 2020

I am looking to access the XML api using Postman or SoapUI and need a clear understanding of how to pass the auth credentials.

410 A login request contained an invalid logon type value.

currently I am passing Logon and password as additonal header parameters.

Arron Caruth - Mar 6, 2020 3:45 pm (#2 Total: 7)

Hi John,

There is no need to manually add header parameters for authentication.  On the Authorization tab in Postman select Basic as the type of authentication to use, enter your username, enter your password, and Postman will create the Authorization header for you.

I am looking to access the XML api using Postman or SoapUI and need a clear understanding of how to pass the auth credentials.

410 A login request contained an invalid logon type value.

currently I am passing Logon and password as additonal header parameters.

View/reply at Mdaemon API Access via Postman

This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .