Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Mdaemon API Access via Postman

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Mdaemon API Access via Postman

[Mclaughlin, John]
John Mclaughlin
John Mclaughlin - 02:28pm, Mar 6 2020

I am looking to access the XML api using Postman or SoapUI and need a clear understanding of how to pass the auth credentials.

410 A login request contained an invalid logon type value.

currently I am passing Logon and password as additonal header parameters.

  (older msg: 6)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Mar 9, 2020 7:26 am (#7 Total: 7)

Hi John,

Examples in postman will just be the XML request you are sending. There are a number of examples, include the response you receive back, in the \MDaemon\Docs\API\XML API\Samples directory.

If you have something specific that you are having problems getting to work, please post the XML you are sending along with a description of what you are trying to accomplish and we would be glad to help you figure it out.