Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info

Where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 05:40am, Mar 12 2020

Please I need to know where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info: I am
referring to the info visible in the GUI Setup, Server Settings,
Delivery:

- Default smart host
- Use SMTP authentication
- User name
- Password

I have searched every .ini file in the MDaemon App folder but found
nothing.