Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Majority amount of emails started going in to the holding queue after new update.

Majority amount of emails started going in to the holding queue after new update.

[Karpas, Andrius]
Andrius Karpas
Andrius Karpas - 03:35am, Jun 3 2020

Majority amount of emails started going into the holding queue after the new update of the MDaemon server. any ideas what could cause an issue and how to resolve it?

  (older msg: 9)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Jun 9, 2020 12:35 pm (#10 Total: 12)

I don’t think this is going to fix it, but if you remove the read-only flag from the directories, is the install able to complete?

If you move the entire ClamAVPlugin directory and then run the install, does it complete?

What is the error you get on screen when the install fails?