Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Contact Public Folder two Domains

Contact Public Folder two Domains

Hello,

i have two domains abc.de and xyz.de.
All email accounts are set up under the main domain abc.de and each
account has an alias with xyz.de.
The MDaemon users with the domain abc.de are listed under Public
Contacts. When I switch to
Public Contacts from xyz.de, no contacts are listed here.
Is it somehow possible to display the alias here, it belongs to xyz.de?
I could change the domain from abc.de to xyz.de in the user manager, but
the problem is then "Mailstore".
It would be mine all re-synchronize user accounts with xyz.de.
o I would have double archives with abc.de and xyz.de.
ll new emails would then be archived in xyz.de.

Martin

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jared Charles (apparently) - Sep 25, 2020 6:44 pm (#3 Total: 3)

Jared Charles
Hello Martin,

There is not currently a way of implementing this in MDaemon, but I will submit your request to our wish list for consideration.

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support