Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Bare line feeds unsupported

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Bare line feeds unsupported

[Zwaan, Jacques van der]
Jacques van der…
Jacques van der Zwaan - 09:57am, Oct 29 2020

Hello,

Since a long time we are using the backupsoftware from GoodSync to sync our data files. After a job is done, it sends out a e-mail with the details of the job.

Since the last couple of days our Admin receives the following error:

Your message contains invalid characters (bare line feed characters) which the email servers at *OUR DOMAINNAME* don't support.

We adjusted the receiving mail address (lets say backup@backup.com) to (for example) backup@gmail.com. The mail is received without any problems. So there is something going on, on our MDaemon Mailserver.

We are using MDaemon version 20.0.3 (x86).

How can we fix the issue under MDaemon so we will receive the mail again?

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jacques van der Zwaan - Nov 4, 2020 4:16 am (#5 Total: 10)

Photo of Author
Jacques van der…
Hello Arron,

This week a new update from GoodSync came out, which solved the problem

Arron Caruth - Nov 9, 2020 8:42 am (#6 Total: 10)

Great, thank you for letting us know!

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the