Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Bad DKIM Signature

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Bad DKIM Signature

[Maria, Michele Di]
Michele Di Mari…
Michele Di Maria - 04:42am, Nov 4 2020

Hello,
   using MailDaemon I am unable to verify a DKIM signature using https://dkimvalidator.com/. With other mail servers I am able, so maybe it is a problem of MailDaemon.

For the domain: casayogaverona.it, if I run the test I receive a "bad RSA signature" error, even if DKIM is configured both in the DNS than in MDaemon.

It seems that the signature written by MDaemon has a "line feed" in the middle, like:

bh= aBf/zfMyXe2oNaaA3 U+5a1XNCZe73+6JJJd47Ezi6JA=

and this maybe breaks the signature validation.
Using another mail server the signature begins on a new line and all the content of the signature stay on a single line, and the signature is successfully validated.

I attach the result of one test.
I also opened a request of support some days ago but I still did not receive an answer, so I try here.

Thanks,
Michele

Attachments:

DKIM, SPF, and Spam Assassin Validator - dkimvalidator.pdf (127 KB)

Arron Caruth - Nov 9, 2020 12:03 pm (#1 Total: 5)

Can you try sending a message to me from casayogaverona.it that includes a DKIM signature?

You can send it to arron@altn.com.

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server

For the domain: casayogaverona.it, if I run the test I receive a "bad RSA signature" error, even if DKIM is configured both in the DNS than in MDaemon.

It seems that the signature written by MDaemon has a "line feed" in the middle, like:

bh= aBf/zfMyXe2oNaaA3 U+5a1XNCZe73+6JJJd47Ezi6JA=

and this maybe breaks the signature validation.
Using another mail server the signature begins on a new line and all the content of the signature stay on a single line, and the signature is successfully validated.

I attach the result of one test.
I also opened a request of support some days ago but I still did not receive an answer, so I try here.

Thanks,
Michele

View/reply at Bad DKIM Signature

This list is for questions and discussions regarding issues with MDAEMON.
md-issues-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .