Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Mesage Priority

Mesage Priority

[Charles, Jared]
Jared Charles
Jared Charles - 06:15pm, Nov 24 2020

Hello Voinea,

You could create a Content Filter rule that looks for a “X-MDMailing-List” header in each message routed to the Local queue, and if it exists, have the “Change message processing priority” action change the priority level of the message.

Here is an example I created which can be added to the \MDaemon\App\CFRules.dat file:
[Rule050]

RuleName=Change Mailing Lists Priority

Enable=Yes

ThisRuleCondition=Any

ProcessQueue=LOCAL

Condition01=X-MDMailing-List|exists|AND|

Action01=message priority|"80"

NOTE: If using that rule, you would need to disable the “Apply content & spam filters to list mail before cracking individual copies" option found under Setup | Mailing List Manager | Mailing List Settings in order for the rule to detect the “X-MDMailing-List” header that is added to each mailing list message before they are routed to the Local queue.

Regards,

--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support