Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > MDaemon 15 IMAP issues

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

MDaemon 15 IMAP issues

[Bregler, Ryan]
Ryan Bregler
Ryan Bregler - 03:10pm, Nov 25 2020

Got a client running MDaemon 15.5.4. Before these issues were very minor (same thing) but all of a sudden has become an everyday thing (I had similar issues with another client from this tread here https://lists.altn.com/WebX/.59863444/2 but for them it is due to MDaemon lock files not deleting and pretty sure it is due to the massive amounts of email and how there are 100,000s of emails in the inbox of the two users this happens to) but this one is not a lock file issue. They can reboot the PC running MDaemon and it still won't sync the IMAP for this one email account.

When I login the MDaemon interface won't come up. Service is running just fine though and everyone else is fine (Everyone is IMAP). User is using Outlook 2016 64 bit. I have the logs for the past two days.

Now I do have a scheduled task that runs every hours to stop and start the service but that isn't even working anymore and use to, yet if I stop and start it manually it works just fine after. This one user can get email for a few hours then just stops.

Thanks

Ryan

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Dec 9, 2020 3:13 pm (#4 Total: 4)

Great, let us know if you start having issues with it again.