Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Support > Calendar recurring appointments

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Support  /

Calendar recurring appointments

Hello,

if I want to edit the series of appointments, it takes a long time
(Outlook 2019 / MD-Connecotr 7.0.3).
After opening the appointment, I get a lot of Untitled Attachment is
displayed (see screenshot).
I didn't add any files to the appointment.
I add or change appointments in Outlook or in the Worldclient.

Greetings Martin

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Martin Damerau - Apr 29, 2021 7:47 am (#5 Total: 5)

Photo of Author
Martin Damerau
I submitted the request to you.