Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Creating a Contacts-Lists with XML-API

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Creating a Contacts-Lists with XML-API

[Schleicher, Holger]
Holger Schleich…
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 51

MDaemon
RelayFax
SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Holger Schleicher - 08:07am, Aug 27 2021

Hello,

is it possible to create/modify a contacts-list with the XML-API?

Kind regards,

Holger


DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Gesellschaft für Einkauf, Produktmanagement und Marketing
Weilmdorfer Str. 74/2
D-70839 Gerlingen

www.deha.de
www.tecselect.de
www.co2ntrol.de

Werden Sie unser Fan auf Facebook www.facebook.com/deha.elektrohandelsgesellschaft

Top-Job Top Arbeitgeber
Qualitätsmanagement nach ISO 9001:2015
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diese E-Mail wurde gesendet von DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 202313
persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz Gerlingen Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 204585
Geschäftsführer: Birgit Collmer, Daniela Blickle, Ulrich Hoffmann

Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung gemäß Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung unter
https://www.deha.de/files/7-dokumente/dsgvo_informationspflicht_kunden.pdf
Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken!
Please consider our environment before printing this email!


--MD-API-------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user
support and discussion. MDaemon staff members may participate in the
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp
---------------------------------------------------------------------



  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Holger Schleicher (apparently) - Aug 30, 2021 8:03 am (#5 Total: 6)  

via email  

Photo of Author
Holger Schleich…
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 51

MDaemon
RelayFax
SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Hello Keith,

managing distribution lists in a public contacts folder would be nice, too.

Kind regards,

Holger

> Am 30.08.2021 um 14:23 schrieb Keith Personett <Keith.Personett@mdaemon.com>:
>
> Holger,
>
> Currently, it is not supported, I’ve added a new work item to “manage personal distribution lists” in FolderOperation and ItemOperation for this. It will likely be in MD 22.0 of the XMLAPI.
>
> Keith Personett
> Senior Software Developer, Cerebro Calibration Specialist, Agent of S.H.I.E.LD., Helicarrier Systems Analyst
> MDaemon Technologies http://www.mdaemon.com/ <http://www.mdaemon.com/> or on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MDaemon.Technologies/>
> Sent using Outlook 2013 via ActiveSync Services for MDaemon Messaging Server.
> I 16 1018
> "You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off!"
> - Steve Rogers/Captain America
>
> From: md-api@mdaemon.com <mailto:md-api@mdaemon.com> [mailto:md-api@mdaemon.com <mailto:md-api@mdaemon.com>] On Behalf Of schleicher@deha.de <mailto:schleicher@deha.de>
> Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 8:31 AM
> To: md-api List Member <md-api@mdaemon.com <mailto:md-api@mdaemon.com>>
> Subject: [md-api] Creating a Contacts-Lists with XML-API
>
> Hello Arron,
>
> i know how to put contacts to a folder. Sorry i didn't know that MD is calling it "distribution list". So what i'd really like to do is creating or modifying a distribution list with the help of the api.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Holger
>
>
>> Am 27.08.2021 um 15:18 schrieb Arron Caruth <Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com <mailto:Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com>>:
>>
>>
>> Yes. Take a look at C:\MDaemon\Docs\API\XML API\Samples\IO_put__PRIVATE_Contacts_RES.xml for a sample request that can be submitted to create a contact.
>>
>> You can find all the help for the XML-API by opening a browser on the MDaemon server and going to http://localhost:$PORT$/mdmgmtws <http://localhost:1000/mdmgmtws>. Where $PORT$ is the HTTP port for your MDaemon Remote Administration.
>>
>> --
>> Arron Caruth
>> Vice President of Product Development
>> o: 817-601-3222 e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com <mailto:Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com>
>>
>> MDaemon Technologies
>> Simple Secure Email
>>
>> Visit us on www.mdaemon.com <x-msg://7/www.mdaemon.com> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MDaemon.Technologies/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdaemon-technologies> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/c/MDaemonTechnologies>
>> Sent using the MDaemon Email Server <http://www.mdaemon.com/>
>>
>>> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 15:07:57 +0200, schleicher@deha.de <mailto:schleicher@deha.de> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> is it possible to create/modify a contacts-list with the XML-API?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Holger
>>>
>>>
>>> DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
>>> Gesellschaft fĂŒr Einkauf, Produktmanagement und Marketing
>>> Weilmdorfer Str. 74/2
>>> D-70839 Gerlingen
>>>
>>> www.deha.de <http://www.deha.de/>
>>> www.tecselect.de <http://www.tecselect.de/>
>>> www.co2ntrol.de <http://www.co2ntrol.de/>
>>>
>>> Werden Sie unser Fan auf Facebook www.facebook.com/deha.elektrohandelsgesellschaft <http://www.facebook.com/deha.elektrohandelsgesellschaft>
>>>
>>> Top-Job Top Arbeitgeber
>>> QualitÀtsmanagement nach ISO 9001:2015
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Diese E-Mail wurde gesendet von DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
>>> Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 202313
>>> persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH
>>> Sitz Gerlingen Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 204585
>>> GeschĂ€ftsfĂŒhrer: Birgit Collmer, Daniela Blickle, Ulrich Hoffmann
>>>
>>> Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung gemĂ€ĂŸ Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung unter
>>> https://www.deha.de/files/7-dokumente/dsgvo_informationspflicht_kunden.pdf <https://www.deha.de/files/7-dokumente/dsgvo_informationspflicht_kunden.pdf>
>>> Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken!
>>> Please consider our environment before printing this email!
>>>
>>>
>>> --MD-API-------------------------------------------------------------
>>> This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
>>> md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com <mailto:md-api-unsubscribe%40mdaemon.com> .
>>> --POWERED BY MDAEMON!------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user
>>> support and discussion. MDaemon staff members may participate in the
>>> forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
>>> method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical
>>> support please use the form here:
>>> http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp <http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> --MD-API-------------------------------------------------------------
>> This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
>> md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com <mailto:md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com> .
>> --POWERED BY MDAEMON!------------------------------------------------
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user
>> support and discussion. MDaemon staff members may participate in the
>> forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
>> method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical
>> support please use the form here:
>> http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp <http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> <image001.jpg>
>
> DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
> Gesellschaft fĂŒr Einkauf Produktmanagement und Marketing
>
> Weilimdorfer Strasse 74/2
> D-70839 Gerlingen
>
> www.deha.de <https://www.deha.de/> www.tecselect.de <https://www.tecselect.de/> www.wir-sind-red.de <https://www.wir-sind-red.de/>
>
> <image002.jpg>
>
> Folgen Sie uns auf
> ++ Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/deha.elektrohandelsgesellschaft> ++ Twitter <https://twitter.com/DEHAGmbH> ++ Xing <https://www.xing.com/companies/dehaelektrohandelsgesellschaftmbh%26co.kg> ++ vimeo <https://vimeo.com/user30008135> ++
>
> <image003.jpg>
>
>
> Diese E-Mail wurde gesendet von DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
> Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 202313
> Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH
> Sitz Gerlingen Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 204585
> GeschĂ€ftsfĂŒhrer: Birgit Collmer, Daniela Blickle, Ulrich Hoffmann
>
> Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung gemĂ€ĂŸ Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung <https://www.deha.de/files/7-dokumente/dsgvo_informationspflicht_kunden.pdf>
>
> Bitte denken Sie an unsere Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken!












 





DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG


Gesellschaft fĂŒr Einkauf Produktmanagement und Marketing





Weilimdorfer Strasse 74/2


D-70839 Gerlingen





www.deha.de www.tecselect.de www.wir-sind-red.de





 





Folgen Sie uns auf


++ Facebook ++ Twitter ++ Xing ++ vimeo ++





 














Diese E-Mail wurde gesendet von DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG


Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 202313


Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH


Sitz Gerlingen Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 204585


GeschĂ€ftsfĂŒhrer: Birgit Collmer, Daniela Blickle, Ulrich Hoffmann





Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung gemĂ€ĂŸ Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung





Bitte denken Sie an unsere Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken!



  (newer msg:1)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items



 Content:

Read New | Search

 Guest:

Email to Admin



You are visiting as a Guest user.