Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > How to trigger a CFRule on email subject only once

How to trigger a CFRule on email subject only once

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 11:40am, Feb 14 2022

I need to create a CFRule that trigger the execution of an external
exe based on the presence of a string in the email subject *only* for
the very first sending of that email (not for subsequent email
forwards nor for email replies to the original email). So this rule
apply only to the very first time an email is sended from our domain.

How can I prevent re-triggering of that CFRule actions for replies and
forwards of the original mail (given the fact that replies and
forwards will contain that string in the email subject?