Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive >

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 02:18am, Feb 16 2022

I need a CF rule to send a note *only* to the the very first recipient
in the TO HEADER.

I mean that if in the TO HEADER there are multiple recipients, the
note must be sent only to the first one.

Is that possible?