Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule?

How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule?

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 07:14am, May 13 2022

How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule?

For example US, NA in the following warning message:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you
recognize the sender and know the content is safe. The message
originated from US, NA

I suppose there is a macro in MDaemon but I was unable to find it in
the help.