Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Spam getting past, same sender as recipient

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

Spam getting past, same sender as recipient

[Hanks, John]
John Hanks
John Hanks - 05:43pm, May 24 2022

A couple weeks ago, one of my clients started getting lots of spam passing through that has a blank "from" during the SMTP session, then the body of the email shows the "From" as the same person it's going to.

Where should I look to stop this?

John Hanks
Skagit Valley Computer Solutions
360-855-0313

John Hanks (apparently) - May 25, 2022 2:32 pm (#2 Total: 7)

John Hanks

Thanks Aaron, that helps.