Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Macro for message size

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

Macro for message size

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 02:30am, Jun 15 2022

Hi, I'm looking for a macro or other method to extract the message
size in a content filter rule. I need this macro to send a note
containing the message size.

I've searched in the help but it seems that that macro don't exists.