Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Remote Administration – Content Filter – rule order change

Aleksandar Devecerski

Which Alt-N products do you use?

MDaemon
RelayFax
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin

Most recent posts: Aleksandar Devecerski

Issue with 'Spam Filter - White List' via Remote Admin - 07:55am Oct 22, 2018 CDT -

Remote Admin -> Spam Filter -> White List (by sender)
Cannot add or change anything. After save everything reverts back.

Funny enough, that same file only accessed via Remote Admin -> Logs ->
Config files -> 80_MDAEMON_WHITELIST_FROM.CF can be edited, and saved,
no problem...

Unable to remove ClamAV exclusions - 05:30pm Sep 10, 2018 CDT - Tyler

Tried rebooting MDaemon box. also did not help.
Midnight cleanup job happened soon after, still the same (see log below)...

Unable to remove ClamAV exclusions - 06:52am Sep 11, 2018 CDT - Hi everyone

For a few months now we’ve been experiencing quite elusive AV issue
(occasional “Error or timeout during inline virus scan“). MD support has
been involved, but we are still unable to resolve it. Experimenting with
different settings I’ve set exclusions for my local users in ClamAV
(added *@wbm.rs in ClamAV plugin -> General -> Configure Exceptions ->
Exclude messages FROM these addresses)...

Recall function / Message-ID header - 03:27am Jul 11, 2018 CDT -

I was afraid this could be the case.
As I'm not good at writing scripts, there seems to be no solution for my
case, Outlook w/o Connector.

Thank you David

On 10.07.2018 19:46, David Cyrus (David.Cyrus@mdaemon.com) wrote:
> You asked:
>
> - is there a way to apply CF rule to Inbound queue
>

> No...

Remote Administration – Content Filter – rule order change - 03:47am Jun 28, 2018 CDT - Hello everyone
Remote Administration –> Security -> Content Filter -> Rules -> Move
Up/Move Down buttons.

’Move Up’ does not work at all.
’Move Down’ appears not to be working, but if Rules page is refreshed or
you switch to another page/return back rule is moved one position down...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.