Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Requesting Technical Support

Arron Caruth

Send email to arron.caruth@altn.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

Licens renewal - 09:16am Jul 26, 2017 CDT - We are not aware of any issues with SecurityPlus or MDaemon having issues if you do not renew your MDaemon license.

Please privately send me your MDaemon and SecurityPlus keys. I'd like to take a look at them...

Licens renewal - 07:33am Jul 26, 2017 CDT - We always recommend renewing your MDaemon and SecurityPlus licenses but there is no requirement to renew the MDaemon 16.x license. If you don't renew you just won't be able to install any new major version after the key expires without first renewing the license.

Alt-N Technologies
http://www.altn.com

> On Jul 25, 2017, at 3:37 AM, hugo.cortes@chisuecos.se <lists-md-support@altn.com> wrote:
>
> Hi!..

Help with very old version not starting - 02:33pm Jul 25, 2017 CDT -

Great, I’m glad you were able to get it working!

Director of Product Development
Alt-N Technologies
http://www.altn.com

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!