Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Remote Administration Discussion Groups > Requesting Technical Support

Arron Caruth

Send email to arron.caruth@altn.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

Check ip address against dns-bl on connect - 11:47am Dec 29, 2017 CDT -

If the attempts are all coming from a region that valid users shouldn’t be connecting from, you can use location screening.  It allows you to block authentication based on the country the connecting IP is from.

You can configure it in MDaemon 17.5 by going to Security / Security Settings / Screening / Location Screening.

Director of Product Development
Alt-N Technologies
http://www.altn.com

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!