Tomas Francis Ralfs

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Tomas Francis Ralfs

OSX Outlook 2016 - 02:30pm Aug 13, 2018 CDT -

Thank you Tyler for your answer, the OS X Calendar application is not good enough for my customers, which is why I asked.

Your link on how to sync sync personal/public calendar with CalDav is the same link I posted in the previous email so I already knew that,
which is why I hoped there would be some 3rd party plugins someone in the MDaemon community would know about.

Regards

Tomas Ralfs

From: Tyler Davis <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:32:58 -0500
Subject: [md-support] OSX Outlook 2016

The MDaemon Connector is currently available for Outlook in Windows.

The article below will show how to sync personal/public calendar and tasks to the default OSX calendar app.

How to sync calendars and tasks with OS X Calendar application via CalDAV
https://www.altn.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KnowledgeBaseResults/?Number=1106

ActiveSync is an option to sync calendars/contacts/tasks/notes to iOS devices.
https://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Email-Server-Windows/Mail-Server-Mobile-Access/#iPhone

If you haven't purchased ActiveSync key and would like to try it out, you can enable ActiveSync on the MDaemon server and have a 30-day trial access.
http://help.altn.com/mdaemon/en/index.html?activesync--server.htm

Feel free to post any support issues here or submit a ticket for a technician to review on our support page.
https://www.altn.com/Support/RequestSupport/

--
Tyler Davis
MDaemon Technologies

View/reply at OSX Outlook 2016
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON...

OSX Outlook 2016 - 02:31pm Aug 13, 2018 CDT -

1:  Are there any workarounds/plugins/hacks to get calendar into Outlook 2016 on OSX, (or activesync) like we get with outlook connector on pc.

I tried today with Caldav and it just isnt good enough for my customer and I couldn't get the public calendar  http://example.com/webdav/public-tasks/example.com to work on his Iphone which was frustrating.

2:  Is there a way to get the public calendar on the Iphone without caldav?

Regards

Tomas F. Ralfs

from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com ...

Importing public PGP - 06:24am Jun 27, 2018 CDT -

Fantastic, probably the only thing I didn't try yesterday.

No I just have to explain to the users, that this is the way to do it

Kind regards

Tomas Ralfs

www.seequre.it

Safe Video Communication AS

From: "Johan Lavsund via md-support" <md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: md-support@mdaemon.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 13:16:34 +0200
Subject: [md-support] Importing public PGP

Hi,
Just have the user forward the public key as an attachment to him/herself and it will be imported into MDPGP.

Kind Regards
Johan

On 2018-06-27 12:57, Tomas Francis Ralfs wrote:

I have been looking for a way for a user to install a public key they receive into Mdaemon. (or their profile)

Is that possible?

I found this in the worldclient page source, but I cant for the life of me find out how to do this trough the GUI.

//Import S/MIME public key
  "Do not import this public key": "Ikke importer denne fellesnøkkelen",
  "Import this public key to an existing contact": "Importer denne fellesnøkkelen til en eksisterende kontakt",
  "Import this public key to a new contact in your default contacts folder": "Importer denne fellesnøkkelen til en ny kontakt i standardmappen din for kontakter",
  "Would you like to update an existing contact or create a new one?": "Vil du oppdatere en eksisterende kontakt eller opprette en ny?",
  "import this public key": "importer denne fellesnøkkelen"

Doing this manually I find very unpractical.

I have sent keys back and forth, tried different settings. But in the end I manually imported keys from 2 users, into 2 different servers.

Regards

Tomas F...

Importing public PGP - 06:26am Jun 27, 2018 CDT -

[...]

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.