Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Importing public PGP

Tomas Francis Ralfs

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Tomas Francis Ralfs

Unable to configure an Outlook IMAP account on iPhone - 10:46am Mar 25, 2019 CDT -

I presume LDAP integration with Mdaemon is a common as igloos in the Sahara, but I am trying to piece together
a solution for a  customer that wants his users email as the Unified login for his business tied together with a private cloud service.

I have been reading myself blind on this http://help.altn.com/mdaemon/en/ldap--ldap.htm and I remember doing an AD
intergration sucsessfully back in 2011-12

Are there other refrences on how this can be done with Mdaemon and a windows LDAP server like OpenDJ.

I just get a message that
The provided entry mail=MDaemon@ourdomain.it cannot be added because it does not have a parent and is not defined as one of the suffixes within the Directory Server" etime=0
[25/Mar/2019:15:24:56 +0100] ADD REQ conn=8 op=2 msgID=5 dn="mail=MDaemon@ourdomain.it"

And I am sure the Base entry DN is ok dc=ourdomain,dc=it

Kind regards

Tomas F. Ralfs

from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com ...

Du sa "", men ingenting er lagt ved - 08:05am Mar 5, 2019 CDT -

MDaemon Server (64-bit)
 SMTP/POP/IMAP server: v18.5.2
  Webmail HTTP server: v18.5.2
  Webmail DLL: v18.5.2
  MDaemon Instant Messenger client: v18.5.1
  Content filter server: v18.5.2
  Content filter DLL: v18.5.2
  Content filter GUI: v18.5.2
  Calendar API (MDCalendar.dll): v18.5.2
  Mailing list API (MDList.dll): v18.5.2

When using this version of Mdaemon, users that are using Norwegian Bokmål locale get error message saying (I presume)
they have forgotten to add an attachment, even without writing anything in text.

Regards

Tomas Ralfs
Armand Industrier AS
Safe Video Communiation AS

Mails are not coming in - 05:18am Feb 4, 2019 CDT -

Hi Dennis.

I use https://mxtoolbox.com/ to find error in the config on my servers, when mail start to drop.

I am not affiliated with the page, but I find it a useful tool.

Regards

Tomas F. Ralfs
Safe Video Communication AS
Oslo/Norway

From: Dennis Aspö <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 04:57:44 -0500
Subject: [md-support] Mails are not coming in

I've had to turn off SPF Verification for now. That seems to be what is
causing the problem for some reason...

Release of Office 365 for mac - 01:16am Jan 26, 2019 CDT -

Does anyone know if this new release will allow Mac users to sync Calendar, contacts also with Mdaemon and its activesync

Its hard to sell in IMAP and CALDav since the Outlook calendar is still empty

Regards

Tomas Ralfs
www.seequre.it
www.armand-industrier.com

support and discussion...

disabling a Domain to forward email to a new server - 01:18pm Jan 9, 2019 CDT -

You can just rename the domain if you need to keep the messages until transfer is done.

yourdomainold.com ...

regards

Tomas F. Ralfs

From: Anthony Suttorp <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 12:53:00 -0500
Subject: [md-support] disabling a Domain to forward email to a new server

Hello,

Just a quick question here.

I have an mdaemon server with 10 domains, I have migrated one of the domains to office 365. DNS records have been updated; and everything is working except when one of the other 9 domains emails the domain that is now on 365 the message goes into limbo...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.