Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Strange characters in group name

John Hanks

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: John Hanks

Characters being replaced - 03:02am Apr 13, 2019 CDT -

Thanks for the suggestions, I looked at the client’s computer and yes, he was mixing Exchange and MD Connector.

He is also having some other issues, so he’s going to do a complete re-install of Office 365 and will re-create the MD account in a separate profile.

John Hanks

Skagit Valley Computer Solutions

360-855-0313