Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > XMPP client on Android

John Hanks

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: John Hanks

Spam getting past, same sender as recipient - 03:19pm Jun 27, 2022 CDT -

I’m getting more and more people with this issue.

Is there somewhere I can tell MD to refuse emails that have a blank “From”?

John Hanks

Skagit Valley Computer Solutions

360-855-0313