Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > CRM that works with MD

John Hanks

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: John Hanks

Spam getting past, same sender as recipient - 02:33pm Jul 18, 2022 CDT -

I setup IP Shield for allowed hosts and turned on “Check From header Address against IP Shield”

From what I read about BATV, it is more of a “reply” protection thing.

John Hanks

Skagit Valley Computer Solutions

360-855-0313