Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > SrchData.mrk and SrchIndex.mrk files

fabio vitale

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: fabio vitale

Macro for message size - 08:10am Jun 15, 2022 CDT - Thank you Arron: just checked the help file and the macro
$MESSAGE_SIZE$ is not mentioned.

I will give it a try ASAP

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 08:03:18 -0500
  "Arron Caruth" <Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com> wrote:
> You can use the $MESSAGE_SIZE$ macro.
> --
> Arron Caruth
> Vice President of Product Development
> o: 817-601-3222e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com
>
> MDaemon Technologies
> Simple Secure Email
>
> Visit us onwww.mdaemon.com [http://www.mdaemon.com/]|Facebook
> [https://www.facebook.com/MDaemon.Technologies/]|LinkedIn
> [https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdaemon-technologies]|YouTube
> [https://www.youtube.com/c/MDaemonTechnologies]
> Sent using theMDaemon Email Server [http://www.mdaemon.com/]
>
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 09:30:26 +0200, "fabio.vitale@envisioning.it
>(Fabio
> VITALE)" <fabio.vitale@envisioning.it> wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking for a macro or other method to extract the message
> size in a content filter rule...

Macro for message size - 08:23am Jun 15, 2022 CDT - Hi, I'm looking for a macro or other method to extract the message
size in a content filter rule. I need this macro to send a note
containing the message size.

I've searched in the help but it seems that that macro don't exists...

How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule? - 09:54am May 13, 2022 CDT - Hi Arron
we use only MultiPOP as the only mechanism to retrieve our emails form
the email server of our ISP.

I apologize for having omitted the fact that we retrieve incoming
emails only through MultiPOP: I think this may be the cause of the
X-MDOrigin-Country header not being added, as I think is not possible
for MDaemon to infer the Origin Country when using MultiPOP.

I apologize again for the noise I have generated

On Fri, 13 May 2022 09:30:25 -0500
  "Arron Caruth" <Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com> wrote:
> In the inbound SMTP session, do you see a line logged like this:
>
>Fri 2022-05-13 09:16:12.081: [32450108] Location Screen says
>connection is
> from United States, North America
>
> If you go to Security / Security Manager / Screening / Location
>Screening
> and click Allow List, is the IP the connection is coming from in the
>allow
> list?..

How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule? - 08:54am May 13, 2022 CDT - The the option for "Add X-MDOrigin-Country header to
messages" is checked as it is checked the Enable Location Screening
checkbox. But no X-MDOrigin-Country header is added to messages coming
from external addresses hence no macro expansion for the
$HEADER:X-MDOrigin-Country$ macro.

If I open message source in webmail I cannot see any
 X-MDOrigin-Country header for messages coming from external
addresses...

How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule? - 10:10am May 13, 2022 CDT - How can I add the origin country code to the external mail CF Rule?

For example US, NA in the following warning message:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you
recognize the sender and know the content is safe. The message
originated from US, NA

I suppose there is a macro in MDaemon but I was unable to find it in
the help...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.