Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Nine with ActiveSync for Android (public or shared calendars)

Martin Damerau

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Martin Damerau

MDaemon MDPGP - 12:46pm Aug 9, 2018 CDT - Hello Jared,

> Does this problem affect all recipients or only some of them?
The problem only exists with external servers such as Microsoft Exchange
or other e-mail servers.

> When you say "remote stations", are you referring to remote machines used by local recipients, or are you referring to machines used by external non-MDaemon recipients?..

MDaemon MDPGP - 05:06pm Aug 14, 2018 CDT - Hello,

I have activated MDPGP.

I have not deposited a PGP key for this recipient, so will
the e-mail sent unencrypted. Now we have the problem
E-mails do not arrive at the remote stations at all or arrive late...

ActiveSync E-Mail Attachment - 05:59pm Jul 21, 2018 CDT - Am 19.07.2018 um 17:35 schrieb Leigh Cain (Leigh.Cain@mdaemon.com):

Hello Leigh,

> Have you tested to see if you see this same error when on a
> platform/device other than Android using the same account? For example,
> on a desktop with IMAP or WorldClient?

- Worldclient -> ok

- MDaemon Connector -> ok

- Nine for Android (4.2.3) on Andoird Tablet with e-mail address 1
        > Send error (attachment too large)

- Nine for Android (4.2.3) under Tablet with E-Mail adress 2
        > Send error (Attachment too big)

- Nine for Andorid Smartphone (4.2.3) with e-mail address 1 & 2
        > Send error (attachment too large)

- Nine for Andorid Version 4.1.8 with E-Mail address 1 & 2
        > Send error (Attachment too big)

- Nine for Andorid Version 4.1.9 with E-Mail address 1 & 2
        > Send error (Attachment too big)

The attachment is a photo with 233KB and i have tested PDF and XLXS...

ActiveSync E-Mail Attachment - 08:33am Jul 30, 2018 CDT - Hello,

I always get when sending e-mails with attachment (PDF, JPG)
the message transmission failed, file too big.
It does not matter how big the attachment is.

MDameon 18.0.2
Nine for Android

I also have the same problem with TypeApp for Android...

MDPGP Keyserver - 12:12pm Jul 3, 2018 CDT - Hello,

Am 02.07.2018 um 22:45 schrieb Tyler Davis:
> Please review the link below, there is an option to import a key file
> manually.

No, I know this import in MDaemon.

I'm looking for a way to upload the MDPGP-User-Keys to
hkps: //hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net or other PGP keyservers...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.