Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > MDaemon SMTP Login

Martin Damerau

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Martin Damerau

Calendar recurring appointments - 02:14am Apr 20, 2021 CDT -

Calendar recurring appointments - 07:47am Apr 29, 2021 CDT - I submitted the request to you.

Am 28.04.2021 um 23:10 schrieb Tyler Davis:
> How large is the user's Calendar.mrk file in the Calendar.IMAP
> directory (assuming this is the user's personal calendar)?
>
> How many *.dat files are in the _attachments folder and what's the
> total file size of this folder?..

Calendar recurring appointments - 04:05pm Apr 25, 2021 CDT - Hello,

The problem only occurs in the user's calendar.
I did not see this problem on the public calendar.

There are many .dat files with 1 KB in the Calendar / Attachments
directory...

Calendar recurring appointments - 07:47am Apr 29, 2021 CDT - Hello,

if I want to edit the series of appointments, it takes a long time
(Outlook 2019 / MD-Connecotr 7.0.3).
After opening the appointment, I get a lot of Untitled Attachment is
displayed (see screenshot).
I didn't add any files to the appointment...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.