Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Error 550 5.6.0 Message is not RFC compliant; more than one From header

Arron Caruth

Send email to Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

Error 550 5.6.0 Message is not RFC compliant; more than one From header - 07:13am Jun 23, 2020 CDT -

Sorry I didn’t point you to this setting in my first response, for some reason I assumed you were aware of it.

If you open MDaemon and go to Setup / Server Settings / Server, and uncheck the box for “Refuse messages which violate RFC Standards” is the message accepted?