Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 05:09am, Apr 10 2018

Hi,

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

Attachments:

Pic2018-04-10 12 08 49.png (157 KB)

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am (#4 Total: 6)

I’m still unable to reproduce the issue, even using the message that you sent.

What version of iOS are you using?

If you retrieve the mail from MDaemon using ActiveSync do you have the same issue?

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing on the apple devices?