Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > I need an working example to create a contact in the user's folder

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

I need an working example to create a contact in the user's folder

[Schleicher, Holger]
Holger Schleich…

RelayFax
SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Holger Schleicher - 09:15am, May 13 2019

Dear list members,

we're trying to create a user in the public folder, based on the power shell script "CreateUserSample.ps1" in the samples folder. But whatever we try, we get an 401 Error back from the xml-api.

That's what we find in the logs:

190513 000010983 G Management Web Service (64bit) for MDaemon Messaging Server 19.0.0.1 Log file starting
190513 000010983 G 0x41350011 0x00000009
190513 000010983 G 0x41350010 C:\MDaemon\Data\MgmtWS.ini

There's no authentication error.

Does anyone has a working example to create a contact, including the auth-method used? We want to create contacts from our oracle database with either pl/sql, php or a script. Whatever works.

Kind regards,

Holger

DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Gesellschaft für Einkauf, Produktmanagement und Marketing
Weilmdorfer Str. 74/2
D-70839 Gerlingen

www.deha.de
www.tecselect.de
www.co2ntrol.de

Werden Sie unser Fan auf Facebook www.facebook.com/deha.elektrohandelsgesellschaft

Top-Job Top Arbeitgeber
Qualitätsmanagement nach ISO 9001:2015

Diese E-Mail wurde gesendet von DEHA Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 202313
persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Elektrohandelsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz Gerlingen Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 204585
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Klaus Schmidt, Birgit Collmer, Daniela Blickle

Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken!
Please consider our environment before printing this email!

This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .