Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

[Vinan-Cano, Fernando]
Fernando Vinan-…
Jedi
Jedi

SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Fernando Vinan-Cano - 04:06am, Aug 13 2019

Any idea why I have never received a subscription email for any of my discussion messages?

My settings look fine and I log into the site with my correct email address - btw, you should seriously look into a forced redirect to HTTPS for this site but you also need to fix one unauthenticated script that gets flagged as unsafe, I think it's font related). It doesn't look good for the site to be flagged as "Not secure" by all modern browsers.

Fernando Vinan-Cano - Aug 14, 2019 3:16 am (#2 Total: 7)

Photo of Author
Fernando Vinan-…
Jedi
Jedi

SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am)
According to what I’m seeing on your account, you do not currently have an active subscriptions.  Have you setup any...

I thought the option was enabled to subscribe to any of my own messages, but I will check again and manually subscribe to any if I can find the option to do so.

Fernando Vinan-Cano - Aug 14, 2019 3:21 am (#3 Total: 7)

Photo of Author
Fernando Vinan-…
Jedi
Jedi

SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am)
According to what I’m seeing on your account, you do not currently have an active subscriptions.  Have you setup any...

Actually I just checked my subscriptions and this is what I see (attached).

Annotation 2019-08-14 101800

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 14, 2019 7:38 am (#4 Total: 7)

In a private email, can you send me the email address you are using to login?

I have a feeling I’m not looking at the correct account.

Director of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube