Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Disable auto deployment of MDC?

Disable auto deployment of MDC?

Is it possible to disable the "Would you like to upgrade to the latest version of MDC" pop-up that is presented to users at the server?

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Nov 5, 2019 10:58 am (#1 Total: 2)

Yes, if you are using the central management tools in MDaemon you can disable it by going to Setup / MDaemon Connector /  MC Client Settings / Miscellaneous, uncheck the box for Enable Automatic Updates.

If you are not using the central management tools then you can disable it in the MDaemon Connector tool bar in outlook by going to Account / Miscellaneous, uncheck the box for Enable Automatic Updates.

Is it possible to disable the "Would you like to upgrade to the latest version of MDC" pop-up that is presented to users at the server?

View/reply at Disable auto deployment of MDC?