Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Extremely slow opening WorldClient messages on Windows 10

Extremely slow opening WorldClient messages on Windows 10

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 11:50pm, May 20 2020

MDaemon Webmail v19.0.3 64 bit English on Windows Server 2008 R2
fully patched.

I am experimenting an extreme slow performance opening messages in
WorldClient on pc running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1909.

[I apologize for re-posting this issue but I have my boss urging me to
find a sound solution to it.]

We are using ESET EndPoint Antivirus both on Windows 7 and 10
machines.

It happens in WorldClient when I doubleclick whatever meassage, the
message windows opens completely blank then after several seconds
finally the message shows.

On machines running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit opening the very same
mailboxes in WorldClient works very well: double clicking on a message
opens it immediately.

I have tried twho browsers: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (both
are 64 bit editions).

Please help since many users are complaining about this issue only
happening on Windows 10.