Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > How to run a program from a CF Rule

How to run a program from a CF Rule

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 09:08am, Feb 22 2022

I have a Ruby script that runs just fine when launched from the
windows command prompt but does not seems to be launched when invoked
from a CF Rule: I can see that the rule is fired but it seems that the
Ruby script is not launched (I do not know how to check while the
script is executed).

 From the command prompt I launch it as follow:

ruby my_script.rb --parameter_1=1 --parameter_2=2 --parameter_3=3

The MDaemon help is very sparse on how to setup a Run a program...
action.

I have no idea on what is going on.

Can someone please help me?